We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
106 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

hi,

any idea please how to book a seaplane transport from Male to Meeru resort & spa?

i was checking www.transmaldivian.com but couldn't find a place a make an online booking.

thanks

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,894 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

Hi

You may have to book via the island or your agent . Try the island web site or email them with your dates and arrivel / departure times .

Goodluck

Darryl

Edited: 15 August 2014, 08:46
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,894 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

Ps

I think the usual transfer method to Meeru is speed boat, this will be a much cheaper way to do this .

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
208 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

Indeed speedboat only transfer from Male...seaplane stopped about 3 years ago. They still do a photo flight excursion from Meeru subject to minimum numbers.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

I remember the seaplane being an option in 2004 but not on my last visit in 2012. TBH Meeru is not that far from the airport making it difficult to justify. As atoll007 says it stopped a few years ago. Cope to think of it... I've never been on a seaplane , perhaps the next time we go... :)

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

We went via speedboat also, well i say speedboat, it was actually a mobile sauna unit.

6. Re: seaplane transport to Meeru resort and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2015, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Meerufenfushi
Recent Conversations