We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Eve Breakfast or Brunch

wisconsin
Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Eve Breakfast or Brunch

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a goos spot for a nice breakfast or brunch on Christmas Eve morning? I'd prefer someone in Northampton, but could do anywhere within about 30 mins - Amherst, Springfield, Ludlow, Chicopee, etc. Thanks a lot!

Worcester, MA
Destination Expert
for Dordogne
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Eve Breakfast or Brunch

The Hotel Northampton in the center of town would probably suit your needs if you want a more upscale type of meal. The Lord Jeffery in Amherst would also be a consideration.

If you are looking for a more casual place with really good food, Stables Restaurant would be my choice: it's my favorite breakfast place in the area - Their breakfasts are great, inexpensive and delicious. They do have things like eggs Benedict, biscuits (home made) with gravy on weekends and sometimes as daily specials. Their breads and muffins are made on site and are wonderful.

The restaurant is located on Rt 9 (Russell street) in Hadley between Northampton and Amherst. It's about 3-5 miles from Northampton on the left (right after the Salvation Army Thrift store)

jhgrady

wisconsin
Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Eve Breakfast or Brunch

Thank you very much! I had already checked with Hotel Northampton & unfortunately they're not offering anything other than dinner on Christmas Eve. But the two other suggestions you have sound fantastic & I will follow up to see if either are offering breakfast/brunch on Christmas Eve. Thanks again!

chicopee ma
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Eve Breakfast or Brunch

How about the Old Deerfield inn 20 minutes north ? Jakes in downtown Noho is a fun quirky place next to calvin theater . Ms Florence dinner is close and might fit the bill carry on mike

4. Re: Christmas Eve Breakfast or Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Northampton