We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaview Condominiums?

1 post
Save Topic
Seaview Condominiums?

We are hoping to book at Seaview Condos. The pictures look great, but I couldn't find any feedback from other travelers on the site. Has anyone stayed there and how was it???

Martha's Vineyard
Destination Expert
for Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
941 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaview Condominiums?

The condos are individually owned, so each is different. They rent by the week, by owner, and I wouldn't expect to see them on this site. You may have luck posting your question on fodors under the 'talk' link. If you are looking to rent a unit, a google search for 'Seaview condos for rent Oak Bluffs' yields rental links.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaview Condominiums?

Just wondering if you have had any luck yet. Like the other reply informed you they are individually own and book up really fast. Most units and dates are usually gone my the end of February. The location is great and there really is no need to bring your car. My husband and I stayed there one summer when our family summer home had an over flow of people. Your best bet is to connect with an owner directly if you would like I have information on that, Just let me know. Good luck!!!!

Tracy in Maryland

Get answers to your questions about Oak Bluffs