We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cap't Cass at Rock Harbor

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,189 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Cap't Cass at Rock Harbor

Stopped in here about 6pm so they are indeed open for the season. Posted hours are 11-2 and 5-8. But as we left I noticed a small sign on the exterior stating Fri, Sat and Sun. Today is Friday.

I hope this bit of info will be helpful to those who were asking about this last week or so. It sure is 'campy'.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cap't Cass at Rock Harbor

I wasn't impressed the one and only time we went there.

The Sea
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cap't Cass at Rock Harbor

They have excellent clam chowder. When they say they close at 2:00 they mean it. We went in at 1:30 and the server said we'd be OK as long as we were finished by 2. We had a bowl of excellent chowder and high tailed it out of there. I didn't want to know what would happen if we over stayed our welcome.

3. Re: Cap't Cass at Rock Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2010, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Orleans