We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clock made by Joseph Farr

Which Pittsfield hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milton, Florida
4 posts
Save Topic
Clock made by Joseph Farr

Joseph Farr is my gggg grandfather and I would love to have any information you have on the clock in the museum, Do you have a picture of the clock? The one I have is only of the top portion of the clock. Any info on Joseph Farr you might have would be greatly appreciated. I love in Florida and am tentatively planning a trip to Pittsfield.

Western...
Level Contributor
953 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clock made by Joseph Farr

What museum? Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield? I didn't see an email address on their web site www.BerkshireMuseum.org

You may want to call them at (413) 443-7171.

souderton
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Clock made by Joseph Farr

The painted dial is in good condition with a few small flakes which can be seen. The rest of the paint on the dial shows no signs of flaking so it should be looking great for many more years down the road. What makes this clock different from any others I have seen and sold is the "FINISHER" of this clock left us a message some 118 years ago on the back of the dial an it reads " Clock finished April 2nd/89 by Joseph D Farr Finisher New Haven Clock Co. New Haven Conn USA".

E-bay item number 230081086225, auction ends in 1 day 23 hours as of the e-mail. I'm the seller of this clock. Thanks, Kevin

Milton, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clock made by Joseph Farr

Kevin, the clock you have for sale could not be the one I'm interested in as it is in Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, Ma. Also, the one my GGGGgrandfather built was at least 100 years before yours. But, thanks, anyhow. Sandra Mcfall

Get answers to your questions about Pittsfield
More Pittsfield Topics