We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa in Plymouth for a Massage?

Which Plymouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
23 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Best Spa in Plymouth for a Massage?

Greetings! My daughter is the maid of honor for her sister's wedding. Some of the girls are staying overnight in Plymouth and my daughter wants to surprise the bride to be with a massage (to help her de-stress.) Any recommendations? Hot Locks Salon popped out because it is on the same street as the hotel, but I wasn't able to find any reviews and the Website seems out of date (Their "Hot News" page is from Fall 2007.)

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa in Plymouth for a Massage?

Not sure where you are staying, but I can highly recommend the Armand Salon & Spa at the Kingsbury Club in Kingston (town next to Plymouth). You can find their rates and spa menu at kingsburyclub.com They're about 10 minutes from downtown Plymouth.

Boston...
Level Contributor
23 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Spa in Plymouth for a Massage?

We are staying in Plymouth near the center so they'd prefer to go somewhere nearby. I do appreciate you taking the time to share the info though. Thanks!

Breckenridge...
Level Contributor
660 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Spa in Plymouth for a Massage?

My suggestion is Susan Perry Skin Care, located right in downtown Plymouth. www.susanperryskincare.com

Great place, great massages!! AVOID Hot Locks Salon!

4. Re: Best Spa in Plymouth for a Massage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 06:28
Get answers to your questions about Plymouth