We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any info on Hilton Garden Inn?

Which Plymouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Any info on Hilton Garden Inn?

Hi, I'm planning on staying at the Hilton Garden Inn sometime in June and would appreciate any comments on anyone's stay there. I know it very recently opened and I'd like to know how it compares to other hotels in the area. How is the location? The services? The rooms? Thanks.

Plymouth,
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Any info on Hilton Garden Inn?

The most I can say is awesome and more. They are friendly

and the services is wonderful. It's close to town and all it's

history and a great deal for the money. Breakfast was pretty good

also but if you want something different Friendly's is next door.

Great stay. 5 stars and kudo's to the Hilton

New York, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any info on Hilton Garden Inn?

Thanks for the reply. I very much enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn while attending a wedding and other events in Sandwich and Plymouth. On Route 3, it's one exit South of the downtown Plymouth exit, so you're a short driving distance away from downtown Plymouth. The hotel is right off of Route 3 and is located near a Home Depot and other "big box" stores -- we had a view of the hotel's parking lot. But, the big selling point of the hotel is its newness -- the rooms are a good size, and comfortable, with new flat-screen tube TVs that broadcast in HD, and the bathrooms are very nice. And it's a non-smoking hotel, which is great. The front desk was also very helpful with giving us directions. I recommend it.

3. Re: Any info on Hilton Garden Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Plymouth