We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dyer`s Beach House

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
307 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Dyer`s Beach House

Just wondering if anyone has ever stayed here and can comment. I can find no internet reviews of this property. I`ve booked a direct waterfront room in July for a surprisingly reasonable rate. The person I reserved over the phone with was extroverted, engaging and helpful. Any experienced comments appreciated.

Live_From_Ptown
Level Contributor
172 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dyer`s Beach House

I'm assuming this is an apartment/condo because it's not a guesthouse I'm familiar with, but if you care to give the address I'll walk by there next time I'm walking the dog. We frequently walk down Dyer Street so I'm assuming it's there.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
307 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dyer`s Beach House

It`s actually just off 173 Commercial Street at the end of a driveway that lines up with Winthrop Street on the water side. Only 5 rooms all with decks that overlook the harbor. Website is provincetownescape.com....it looks pretty low key and unpretentious, but nice enough from the pictures. We booked room #2 in the middle on the first floor.

3. Re: Dyer`s Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 14:26
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown
Recent Conversations