We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Dining

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston, MA
1 post
Save Topic
Romantic Dining

My girlfriend and I are getting married in p-town in September. We're looking for a romantic/fine dining restaurant for dinner after our very intimate wedding ceremony. Any advice?

Hartford...
Level Contributor
156 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Dining

I would suggest The Mews...very nice and romantic. Lorraine's can also be a good place...Napis just closed (it was a well known restaurant). Good Luck and CONGRATS.

boston, ma
Level Contributor
987 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Dining

The Mews is an excellent choice. I eat there often off season. Other places to look into are the Red Inn, Front Street, and Enzo. My favorite place, a bit less romantic in atmosphere but with great food, is Edwige.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
156 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Dining

In my previous suggestion I meant to say...CHESTER (the restaurant) that closed. Oh..The Red Inn is also a good choice!

New York NY
Level Contributor
295 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic Dining

The Red Inn is terribly romantic. There's also some story about the wife of the original owner a long, long time ago. I believe we saw her ghost in the dining room. I think she likes to smile on lovers.

Knoxville
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Dining

Congrats!

The Bistro At Crowne Pointe for sure.

The Red Inn is also a great choice..

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
235 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic Dining

Just an FYI that Mark Bittman has an interesting article in today's NYTimes Travel section about dining on the Outer Cape. He mentions the Red Inn. Congratulations and good luck!

Get answers to your questions about Provincetown