We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time visit was great. had a great time!

Ft. Myers Beach, Fl
Level Contributor
271 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
First time visit was great. had a great time!

My husband and I had a great time for my first visit to P-town. I went on a whale watch and saw whales for the first time! I was so overwhelmed that I cried. I learned how to eat steamers, and went to my first drag show. I walked the shoreline at low tide and found live shrimp, minnows, crab, hermit crab... Also enjoyed exploring the National Seashore, very beautiful. We only passed through for a couple days but got to see alot. Look forward to visiting again next year.

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time visit was great. had a great time!

I'm so glad you had a great time. I love Provincetown, too.

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time visit was great. had a great time!

I'm so glad you had a great time. I love Provincetown, too.

Level Contributor
377 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time visit was great. had a great time!

Hi flrootsgirl,

Glad you had such a beautiful time. I've had some of those overwhelming moments where the tears can't help but flow. Once was when I was flying in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon on a beautiful gloriously sunny day.

Ptown is always so much fun and the National Seashore is just breathtaking. I am writing this from our motel room in Eastham. I must say I will be very sad to leave the Cape tomorrow. I'll be back again. If not again this year, definitely next.

Take Care.

NY CHUBBY

4. Re: First time visit was great. had a great time!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 15:28
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown