We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife?!?

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston
2 posts
Save Topic
Nightlife?!?

Hey all,

I hear P Town has lots to offer but I'm overwhelmed. I am staying in Eastham with my boyfriend Aug 13-16. While in P town I hope to check out a beach, shopping, dinner and drinks in Ptown. Any suggestions?

Let me tell you what I'm looking for. A cool, clean and fun beach. Trendy shopping for clothes and accessories. Check out a fun scene for happy hour and music. I love all music! Prefer a steak and martini before going to a cool lounge or small club. I also would love live jazz...maybe outside? I know I'm being real specific but I'm outgoing and am from Boston and will want some upbeat things to get into after relaxing in Eastham. Let me know if you guys can help in any way. I'd GREATLY appeciate it!!!

Ciao!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,097 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife?!?

In addition to the Provincetown websites with all that is available to you also check out the bands at www.thebeachcomber.com in Wellfleet. If you can't fit in an evening here then come for the high dune beach (this is Cahoon Hollow) during the day and enjoy the lunch crowd at the bar and the raw bar (big bar and food menu) during the day.

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,172 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife?!?

Here are a few of my favorite boutiques

In Orleans on Main Street:

If the Shoe Fits

Karol Richardson (Also in Wellfleet)

In Provincetown toward the east end of town:

Moda Fina

Silk and Feathers

For a fabulous beach (You won't find finer beaches than in Eastham)

Coast Guard

Nauset Lighthouse

In Provincetown

Race Point

For dinner: Ross's Grill (upstairs at Whaler's Wharf)

Hope that helps!

Connecticut Yankee
Level Contributor
6,052 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife?!?

The shops in Provincetown are fantastic: unique and varied. A leisurely walk down Commercial St. will bring you to many shopping and dining choices. Ptown is the bomb...you'll love it and ticks all your boxes. It's flamboyant and fun. This is a great site for all things Provincetown:

http://www.celebrateprovincetown.com/

Also, please do a search of the Cape Cod forum for more information about Provincetown restaurants and bars. We had a pedestrian lobster roll at The Lobster Pot yesterday but Loved our dinner at Cafe Edwige. (something for everyone in Ptown).

4. Re: Nightlife?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown