We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's going on in P-Town

Stoughton...
Level Contributor
8 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
What's going on in P-Town

I'm going to P-Town for a weekend getaway Jan 15-17 and I was wondering what is going on that weekend. What's the best place to eat, what should I absolutly not miss seeing, where's the best spot for a winter walk with things going on?

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's going on in P-Town

You are coming to Ptown at about the slowest time of the year, but there are still things open. There will be some shops still open, often with bargains, some restaurants, and a few bars, but overall you are going to have a quiet time. For a walk where there are things open, it's basically Commercial St. (but Farland Market at Bradford & Conwell has excellent lunches and pastries). My favorite winter restaurants are Fanizzi's, the Mews, and Jimmy's Hideaway. For an overview of what's open and what's going on, check www.celebrateprovincetown.com

Stoughton...
Level Contributor
8 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's going on in P-Town

Thanks so much this is great info! Yes, the time of year was intentional. We live close to the Cape (Plymouth and Boston) and wanted to get away somewhere quiet and take advantage of the good deals going on at B&B's right now. Thanks again!

3. Re: What's going on in P-Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown