We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury b&b or hotel for lesbians?

Which Provincetown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury b&b or hotel for lesbians?

Hi looking for a special place to say - gay or lesbian owned, and looking for luxury - $300 per night ish.....looked at purple roofs - so far lands end inn looks best - any other recommendations?

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,187 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury b&b or hotel for lesbians?

Land's End in Provincetown would be my suggestion for you. But since all of Provincetown is vey gay/lesbian friendly, I think any of the high-end inns would work. Crown Point is another lovely inn you might consider.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
180 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury b&b or hotel for lesbians?

Depends on where you would like to be in the town - do you want to be right in the heart of all the action on commercial street with a great front Porch to people watch? - Try Anchor Inn Beach House or White Wind.

The west end of town - try Land's End but it's off from the center of town and you may have a lot of walking ahead of you going in and out of town. My advice would be to bring/rent a bike if you go this route

If you want to be close to the action but not too far - try Brass Key on Bradford. I think the Crowne Point is also nice but I find its more mixed (Gay and Straight) and find the atmosphere here to be much more uptight and less friendly overall.

The East End which is more a mixed crowd has some nice options. I'd recommend the Waterford

$300 is going to be cutting it close at Lands End, Brass Key, Crowne Point. They tend to be some of the most expensive B&B's to stay at.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
223 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury b&b or hotel for lesbians?

Lands End is one of the coolest places in town, but it's nestled off in the farther part of the West End. Perfect for a romantic getaway and style. The Anchor Inn, smack dab in the center of town, has amazing bay views, beatiful rooms, and just the right touch of class. Brass Key is classy but right near the loud and boorish Gifford House, and also requires a steep hill to walk to get to Commercial Street. I'd choose Lands End or Anchor Inn if you're looking for posh with purpose. Crowne Point is actually a bit over-rated, as the rooms are small and lack magic, and the luxury is either there or not, depending on what room you're in.

4. Re: Luxury b&b or hotel for lesbians?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 06:17