We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

What is the best way to get from Boston Airport to the terminal to catch the fast ferry to Provincetown?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,819 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

A Water Taxi.

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

Thanks for your quick response. I will dragging a suitcase. Do you still think that will be the best choice?

boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

There are two fast ferry services to P'town. The water taxi can take you to either one. If you want to take the subway, all subway cars and buses are roll-on accessible for luggage and all stations have escalators and elevators. For Boston Harbor Cruises, take the Massport shuttle (free) to the T Blue Line ($2), then inbound to Aquarium Sta. which is across the street from the ferry ticket office. For P' town Fast Ferry, take the Silver Line (free until Sep.) to World Trade Center Sta., street level (ask the driver). The station is about a block from the ferry terminal.

www.mbta.com

www.provincetownfastferry.com

www.bostonharborcruises.com

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,819 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

The way you mentioned dragging a suitcase, I suspect public transportation is really not what you are looking for. Take a conventional taxi where the driver will handle the luggage for you.

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

Thanks for your reply.

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

thanks for the info.

Easton...
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

If your suitcase isn't straining for you, the subway will work.

If you're alone, the water taxi will be cheaper then a normal taxi, much nicer as well.

Boston...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

You know what? You’re right. All of the things you mentioned in here are true. I mean, who would defy all these facts you’ve just shared with us?? Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for helping me spread and share these very informative and helpful facts to the public. I find it really hard before to let everybody know about this matter. But since I found your blog and read your post, I can say that we can eventually do it. Thanks ;)

9. Re: transportation from boston airport to fast ferry terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown
Recent Conversations