We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the 16th of June

Granby...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
the 16th of June

My family (2 adults and 2 children) need a place to stay in P-town on June 16th. Hopefully for under $200 Is this possible??

Edited: 10 June 2012, 14:16
Special Offer
Go Boston Card
127 Reviews
from US$56.00*
US$59.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
38 Reviews
from US$60.00*
Jeremy Point Jaunt from Wellfleet...
2 Reviews
from US$50.00*
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the 16th of June

There's a list of Provincetown hotels in the column to the left of this page. You could start by checking some of these.

Mentioned in this post
Provincetown
Provincetown
Cape Cod, MA
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
180 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the 16th of June

I know the Dyer Beach House Motel which is right on the water offers rooms with two queen size beds for $155.00. I have stayed there before and like it very much

http://provincetownescape.com/id6.html

You might have a problem getting the room for one night though which will be the case with most places - they usually have a 5 night minimum. But if the room its free between reservations, you might be in luck

Edited: 11 June 2012, 13:16
Mentioned in this post
Dyer's Beach House
Dyer's Beach House
77 Reviews
Provincetown, MA
boston, ma
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the 16th of June

check out these sites

www.ptown.org

www.provincetown.com

They both have rooms/lodging tabs and then a tab for last minute availability. They also list prices.

4. Re: the 16th of June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:42