We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married

Mass
2 posts
Save Topic
getting married

My girlfriend and I want to get married during WW2006. Does anyone even know where to start?? Believe it or not I have only been to PTown once before (WW2003) and I have no idea how to get everything planned before October. HELP PLEASE???

THANKS!

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting married

First off, love your username :-)

Congratulations in advance, you both must be very excited. Understandably so.

Here's some links for you to check out.

Hope they are of some assistance.

www.provincetown.com/wedding_planner_ptown/

…about.com/cs/…aagaymarriagema.htm

(scroll down about 1/2 way for Ptown)

www.gay.com/travel/premium/…

Naomi :-)

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting married

directory.iamprovincetown.com/listing.php…

Ct
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting married

OyVay,

I just posted this......

When I told my mother we were getting married in Provincetown, she said, "Provincetown! But its so ......Gay!". Actually the wedding was on the beach in Truro, followed by a tent reception on the grounds of the Pilgrim Monument. Our guests stayed at the Provincetown Inn, which also offers weddings on its grounds. But we decided for the best overall experience, scenery, food quality, and cost, the beach/monument was the way to go.

The monumnet grounds were very reasonable to rent- maybe $2k, and everything else ala carte may have been a little more work, but was well worth it. Many of our friends still say that ours was the best wedding they ever attended.

And of course, the big question was...........Yes, the weather cooperated.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.....

4. Re: getting married

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown