We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?

Williamstown...
5 posts
Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?

I'm renting a condo on Bearskin Neck for 5 days this summer, and it comes with one parking spot, but other family members are coming in a separate car. Can they park at the Blue Gate Meadows lot and leave it there, or will cars parked overnight be towed? Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,760 posts
1 review
1. Re: Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?

My guess is they'll be towed, but you really need to check with the Hotel Management so you don't get a lot of people upset at you - like other family members.

Williamstown...
5 posts
2. Re: Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?

Thanks for the reply... I think maybe my post wasn't clear. It's not a hotel--I'm talking about the municipal parking lot designed for tourists: http://www.canntran.com/greenLineBlueGate.cfm

I know they could park there each day, I'm just wondering if the lot prohibits overnight parking.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,353 posts
1 review
3. Re: Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?

I'm pretty sure that's a town lot that gets used by people using the bus system up there. I think you're best bet on this one is contacting the Town on Rockport. In the unlikely event someone reading has used it for overnight, not just the day, that doesn't mean for sure it'll be the same this coming summer too..

That lot does have 'hours' but that doesn't necessarily mean No but it would probably mean you couldn't use the car outside the hours.

Edited: 19 January 2018, 19:40
Williamstown...
5 posts
4. Re: Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?

Thanks, I will call the town. I don't think we'll need the car much if at all during our stay, so I'm fine with it being locked in at night--I just don't want it to be booted or towed. Given that parking is so scarce, I'm surprised there isn't a for-profit lot somewhere nearby, but I haven't seen one in my searching.

Reply to: Overnight parking at Blue Gate Meadows lot?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rockport
Recent Conversations