We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to watch baseball game

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best place to watch baseball game

Will be in Rockport during the NCLS - any suggestions on a good place to go out and watch the game? preferably as close to area as possible. Thanks!!!

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to watch baseball game

Is this a bad joke?

:(

Boston...
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to watch baseball game

Offhand I can't think of anyplace in Rockport although maybe someone else has a suggestion. If it were me, I think you will have a lot more luck in Gloucester. I would opt for the Azorean in Gloucester. They have a really nice bar area with big screen TV's. Perhaps you will be able to persuade the bartender to turn on the NLCS game if there are no NE sports on at the time.

Edited: 29 September 2011, 18:54
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to watch baseball game

sorry!!! not a bad joke, just inappropriate timing.......but huge Phillies fan and i'm hoping to be watching them beat the Brewers during our stay in Rockport. Thanks for the suggestion, Gloucester looks like the place we'll be.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to watch baseball game

Yes, very inappropriate timing! But now, that the wounds are healing (a little) it might be easier to answer your question. Rockport was a dry town, no alcohol sold or served in restaurants until just a few years ago. So, Rockport is not the place for Sports Bars. Your best bet is to go to nearby Gloucester, Beverly or Danvers.

Enjoy!

5. Re: Best place to watch baseball game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2017, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Rockport