We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Realtor Company

Naugatuck...
7 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a Realtor Company

Hello,

My question-has anyone heard of a real estate company called-Beach Realty Cape Cod or even Beach Realty?

We are hoping to rent a home from this company but I can no longer find their website address-it appeared it had expired? And they are not listed on the Chamber of Commerce site for Sandwich.

I am hoping someone has heard of them and knows where they are located so that I can contact them.

Thanks,

Chazleen

5 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Realtor Company

Can you give us the reference from the Flipkey site? Where was this cottage you hoped to rent? Was it in Eastham? We have tried to help on your other post but you only give out bits of information. It's getting a little frustrating. Have you actually paid a deposit to Debbie?

If you have not committed yourself yet then I suggest that you start again and this time go with a realtor some of us have used and know exists. Or at least do some checking before paying out any money.

Edited: 04 November 2012, 16:29
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,857 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Realtor Company

Also suggest that you post on the Cape Cod Forum rather than the individual towns. More exposure that way.

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
458 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a Realtor Company

Here's a link to Beach Realty's FB page ("Our Team") showing Paula Casey as the primary owner/broker.

https:/…app_203351739677351

I just did a quick check of the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salespersons, the licensing body for realtors in MA, and it appears that Ms. Casey has a current broker's license.

It's possible that Beach Realty is a perfectly reputable firm and wonderful to deal with. I have no idea one way or the other. I've never heard of them; nor has anyone else who's responded to your posts so far.

I'm assuming from your original post that you're interested in rentals in Eastham. Sandwich (where Beach Realty is apparently located) is almost as far away from Eastham as you can get, and still be on Cape Cod.

My preference would be to use a more "local" realtor/rental agent, a well-established one that has a physical location in Orleans, Eastham, or maybe even Wellfleet. That way, you're dealing with someone who's familiar with that part of the Cape, and they'll be nearby if any issues arise while you're here.

Just my 2 cents ...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a Realtor Company

I have rented from them for a week in September 2013 and was disappointed. The location of the property was spectacular, right on the water. This was on North Shore BLVD. There are some properties that also have a view of the marsh. These properties are on Salt Marsh Road and the views are even more spectacular. I will not rent from this realtor again. The property was run down and dirty. I called to ttell hem it was dirty and someone came to clean on Thursday. We were leaving that saturday. They never apologized. This property was 63 North Shore BLVD. I do not see it listed. Perhaps their more expensive properties are in better shape. Off season this property was $925 per week. You might want to try a website called airbnb. This is what I am doing next year. People rent their homes or a room in their home. There are reviews. Some of the properties look great.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
270 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a Realtor Company

Beach Realty is still around. I have been by their office - they are legitimate. Here is their current web site:

http://www.beachrealtycapecod.com/

Other good real estate companies in the town of Sandwich are: Century 21 Cape Sails, Decoy Realty, Kalstar, Kinlin Grover, and Today Real Estate

Reply to: Looking for a Realtor Company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted