We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

Which Stockbridge hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

Hi Al,

My husband and I will be coming to the Berkshires for the second time(first time was last year) to see the JT concert at Tanglewood in August. We will be staying in Great Barrington.

Last year we found this casual bar that had Karaoke on Saturday night, but I can't remember the name of the bar or the town it was in. Any ideas?

We would be interested in any bar with Karaoke and/or a great jukebox that is within a 30 minute drive from Great Barrington. Looking for something that is fun but not a real young, hard partying type of place. We are 40/50 years old.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oh, PS - I got my first ever speeding ticket last year on my way home from that bar. I am not a fast driver but somewhow I missed the speed limit sign. Are there speed traps?

Stockbridge MA
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

You always have to be careful of speed traps especially on Rt 7. Perhaps you went to Michaels in Stockbridge, another fun place is Club Helsinki in Great Barrington. The Lions Den at the Red Lion Inn also has a different band daily.

When you get here check out the community news in the Berkshire Eagle for daily happenings in the Berkshires.

2. Re: Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Stockbridge