We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Economical Hotel/Motel needed in Stockbridge Area with Pool

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Economical Hotel/Motel needed in Stockbridge Area with Pool

Hi All: My DH and I will be traveling through the Berkshires on the way to NYC and wanted to make a day/night of it. Can anyone recommend a decent/economical hotel in the Berkshires with an outdoor pool? That is all we need, a working pool and coffee in the morning.

Thanks a million as always!

Norwood...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Economical Hotel/Motel needed in Stockbridge Area with Pool

Both the Econo Lodge and Howard Johnson's in Lenox have pools. Look around for reviews but I don't see anything blaringly wrong with them.

Prospect, Kentucky
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Economical Hotel/Motel needed in Stockbridge Area with Pool

We stayed several days at the Holiday Inn Express in Great Barrington. It was clean with friendly staff and breakfast in the mornings! I would stay there again. For the area it was reasonable.

3. Re: Economical Hotel/Motel needed in Stockbridge Area with Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 10:35
Get answers to your questions about Stockbridge