We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Out

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Topic
Dining Out

Looking for comments -

Has anyone tried the new d'Parma restaurant on Rt 28 in west Yarmouth (in the former home of Clancy's of Yarmouth) I can see that the buidling has been remodeled on the outside and probably inside also - it looks very mediterranean on the outside

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining Out

Friends dined there this past weekend and said it was ok. Make sure you send your review and also consider posting on www.chowhound.com

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining Out

Hi Caribchikita -

I had checked chowhound and did not see anything but did see another review that was the same as your friends that said it was "just ok"

We are heading down next week and we are meeting some friends and always like to try new places but looks like this might be on hold.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining Out

If you want amazing Italian go to Gerardi's on 902 Main. a little further down in S. Yarmouth.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining Out

We love Gerardi's .....have not been since it moved though - we thought we might try someplace new

I dont know why I would venture out from Gerardi's only to be disappointed

Have you been to the new spot - bet they have a few more tables!! LOL

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dining Out

Yes, we went after Labour Day. Same great staff, same great menu and yes, more tables. I still wish they included a salad with your meals. When they cut that out, I was a little miffed. Soon, Ocean House 3 course menu should start. That is the real deal.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dining Out

Ginas by the Sea is still open...

7. Re: Dining Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 12:22
Get answers to your questions about West Yarmouth