We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time Traveler to Cape Cod Questions

Ohio
Level Contributor
30 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
First Time Traveler to Cape Cod Questions

I know there is already a LOT of information on these forums and I am grateful to all who contribute and I am exploring them. But I just have a few specifics if any one can help. Traveling late June. Staying in West Yarmouth. We would like to take one excursion (due to budget), Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket or Whale Watching? Also because of parking costs at the beach, we probably won't be able to go as much as we would like to, so which beach is best for families? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
West Yarmouth
West Yarmouth
Cape Cod, MA
Martha's Vineyard
Martha's Vineyard
Massachusetts
Nantucket
Nantucket
Massachusetts
Falmouth...
Level Contributor
684 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First Time Traveler to Cape Cod Questions

Here's 25 free things to do on the Cape. I hope maybe something will catch your interest.

boston.com/travel/…

Is there any way you can get your hands on bicycles while you're here? Most, if not all beaches will be free if you ride a bike (or walk).

12. Re: First Time Traveler to Cape Cod Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2011, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about West Yarmouth