We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Hotel share transport to boston

Which Woburn hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Guildford
6 posts
Save Topic
Hilton Hotel share transport to boston

Hi I will be staying at the Hilton woburn between the 16 and 19th April. If any other guests are staying and would like to share taxi fares to Boston would be great.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,499 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Hotel share transport to boston

Sorry, I'm not responding to your request to share a taxi, but you may find less costly transporation by taking the train from the Anderson Transportation Center in Woburn. Your hotel might even have a shuttle.

Guildford
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Hotel share transport to boston

Thank you for replying to my post. I have found out that the hotel does a shuttle service to the station. I think the transport costs are a lot less than in England. I live about the same distance to London and it would be around £14 return without the underground cost. I think if my understanding is correct that it will only be a few $.

3. Re: Hilton Hotel share transport to boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 16:24
Edited: 23 February 2010, 16:24
4. Re: Hilton Hotel share transport to boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Woburn