We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County

Which Worcester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County

Posting again.....can anyone recommend nice hotel, reasonable for Mom and 17 yr old son. I have to be in MA for about 2 weeks looking at property. Looking for a central location in nice part of Worcester or surrounding area like Auburn ....Thanks.

Hotel chain is fine.....

4 replies to this topic
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
645 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County

For that amount of time, and with a 17 year old son, you might want to look into the Marriott Residence Inn on Plantation St. in Worcester. It's more on the east side of Worcester, just over the line from the town of Shrewsbury. It would be about a 5 minute drive to get to Rt. 290, which you'd take to go to Auburn (approx. 10-15 minutes down 290). If you look up Worcester hotels on this site, there are hotels listed in Auburn which might suit your needs, too, but I'm not familiar with them.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,190 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County

Also check out the Beechwood Hotel near Plantation St. That said, I love the suggestion of the residence Inn. They generally have a free hot breakfast, free Internet and free light dinners during the work week. Kitchens in units are a plus!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
56 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County

Thank you very much for that info.

Boston MA
Level Contributor
7 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County

I second the Residence Inn. Dependable and clean, I've never gone wrong with that brand, although we've never stayed in this location. Good luck!

Reply to: Nice hotels in Worcester or Worcester County
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted