We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something fun to do in Charlevoix this December

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Something fun to do in Charlevoix this December

For those foodies who are heading to Charlevoix this December to enjoy some skiing in the area or just enjoy a relaxing weekend, don't miss the Saturday Open Houses at Esperance Wine. This is a gourmet food and wine store located just north of downtown Charlevoix. Over the summer, I purchased several wonderful bottles of wine and great salads and meats from the folks at Esperances. I won't be there on any Saturdays so I will miss this tasty event. Just thought I'd let others know about it. Moms

Here's a link to the event:

http://www.esperancewine.com/newsletter.php

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Something fun to do in Charlevoix this December

Too kind Rono! I always thought it would be New York City but hey a slogan like "I Love Charlevoix" works for me! Looking forward to heading Up North later this month.

This forum is quite quiet this time of year. I suppose we each just need to keep checking back to stay in touch until the gorgeous summer season starts! Moms

12. Re: Something fun to do in Charlevoix this December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 23:21
Get answers to your questions about Charlevoix
More Charlevoix Topics