We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurant near HF Museum

Which Dearborn hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
102 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Good Restaurant near HF Museum

I'm looking for suggestions for where to dine near the HF Museum. Something casual and family oriented. Thanks!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

Try Buddy's. It's a local chain that's noted for its pizza and also has sandwiches, pasta, salads and several other things. It's at 22148 Michigan Ave.

The museum is on Oakwood Blvd, south of Michigan. Buddy's would be about 3 blocks west of Oakwood.

Ohio
Level Contributor
102 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

I was able to find Buddy's menu online and it looks great. Thanks for the good advice!

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,302 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

If you are touring the Museum there is onsite cafeteria dining...

The last time we were there we ate at the Michigan Cafe....soups, salads, sandwiches...thought it was convenient and fairly reasonable...

Certainly convenient if you want lunch in the midst of touring and don't want to leave the museum...

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

braidybunch,

Not sure when you are going to the HF museum---but if by chance it is Jan. 19, admission is free!--see my other post.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

CHELI's

Address: 21918 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124-2351

Tel: (313) 274-9700

www.chelischilibar.com/dearborn/home.html

My son & I ate here because it was recommended by the front desk personell of the Dearborn Inn.

It's about 2 minutes from the HF Museum, and has very good quality American food. You also get 10% off with a membership to the HF Museum. The portions are generous, the menu varied, and the prices very moderate. I did write a review of it, and it is posted.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,278 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

I totally agree with 24fan. The cafeteria is very nice and has great basic food choices, and is very large, with good lighting and pleasant workers. Prices are very decent, too.

7. Re: Good Restaurant near HF Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 06:27