We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fireworks

Which Dearborn hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
philadelphia
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
fireworks

thought about going to the America celebration at the Greenfield Village, July 4th week, to see the fireworks but it's a special night event and they charge. They say there are other activities but jaded senior citizens that we are they don't sound very interesting.

Worthwhile going? Any other FREE fireworks anywhere?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fireworks

I would explore this site:

http://michiganfireworks.com/

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fireworks

If you haven't watched fireworks accompanied by a live orchestra you might consider it worth the price just for that. It is very cool to have the live music along with the fireworks.

If you just want to see some fireworks and the music doesn't matter there are tons of free displays for many days, as listed in the link in post 1.

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fireworks

In case you consider this for next year, definitely go! The fireworks, accompanied by the orchestra is amazing. Wish I had seen this earlier so you could have gone this year. And the cost, I feel is pretty minimal., though I splurge for the VIP tickets.

4. Re: fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 19:15