We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling through Detroit in less than 2 weeks

Which Detroit hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling through Detroit in less than 2 weeks

Is the construction still going on?

I can't determine based on maps, where to go to reach the I75 once I cross the border.

Does anyone have any current construction info on the I-75 construction?

Thanks for any info.

I would be going straight down the I-75 into Ohio.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling through Detroit in less than 2 weeks

I drove to Cleveland two weeks ago and I followed the detours. It was very easy and I made it about 3 hours (about the same time it would take me without the detour). The detour a few weeks ago was 75 to 94 west, 94 to 275 south to 75 south. Check out Mdot before your trip to see if anything changes.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
8 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling through Detroit in less than 2 weeks

Ok great. Thanks for the info, I'll keep checking here and on the mdot site. It didn't give me much info when I was on it earlier, that's why I'm glad I stumbled across this site.

3. Re: Travelling through Detroit in less than 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 16:16