We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park and Fly

Wapakoneta, Ohio
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Park and Fly

What hotel has the best Park and Fly Deal at the airport?

Jackson, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,156 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park and Fly

Best depends on what you're looking for. La Quinta is a nice hotel that offers a $99 dollar option. There are cheaper places though. The Best Western has an indoor pool, outdoor pool, bar/restaurant, hot tub, and a workout room but the rooms aren't as nice or updated as La Quinta. The also offer a week's parking along with a room for around $100.

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,191 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park and Fly

My favorite's always the courtyard. I've also had good luck at the Hilton Garden Inn and LaQuinta.

Friends just stayed at the Baymont due to a great rate and said it was just terrible.

Wapakoneta, Ohio
Level Contributor
115 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park and Fly

I was considering the Baymont because of the rate ($32 a night) Thanx for your feedback

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park and Fly

We just used Springhill Suites...I posated this a week ago:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28943-i319-k28081…

5. Re: Park and Fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 05:33