We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon has a deal for Parking at DTW

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
3,142 posts
230 reviews
Save Topic
Groupon has a deal for Parking at DTW

Groupon is offering a deal for parking at the Qwik Park Lot. You can park for three days for $18. According to the info on the site, it says if you are parking for more than three days, you can still use the coupon for the first three days, and then pay for the other days at regular price. AAA members, AARP and those who print the coupon off their website (or download it to their phone) qualify for the $9 per day rate. Not a super big savings, but hey every little bit helps. Here is the link. I hope it works. If not you will have to google it.

www.groupon.com/deals/qwik-park-1…

Edited: 30 July 2014, 19:08
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Groupon has a deal for Parking at DTW

Hey good find. When my wife and I travel, we actually park at the La Quinta Inn. I probably shouldn't share this but I'm going anyways. We park there and for some reason there are always sedan drivers waiting in the parking lot, right behind the Speedway. So we offer one of them $10 to drive us to our gate and on the way home we hop in a cab and get driven back for around the same price. It's not the most ideal but honestly for $20-$25 for up to a week of parking, you can't really go wrong. We've never had any issues because there are always a ton of cars in the parking lot!

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Detroit
Level Contributor
3,280 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Groupon has a deal for Parking at DTW

Boo - I missed it! Qwik park is the only parking lot I use and trust at DTW. I had damage done to my car at another parking lot.

3. Re: Groupon has a deal for Parking at DTW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Detroit