We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comerica Parking for Eminem and Rihanna August 22

Troy, Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Comerica Parking for Eminem and Rihanna August 22

Does Comerica offer open its parking garages for concerts events? I thought you could buy them on line as you would for games, but don't see anything at all.

Detroit, MI
Destination Expert
for Detroit, Travel Gadgets and Gear
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Comerica Parking for Eminem and Rihanna August 22

There is also a Lions game that night - they could be sold/reserved for that. I would recommend parking farther out from the stadiums and taking a shuttle to avoid the crowds. I prefer the lots at Brush and Fort behind the Detroiter bar and I just take their free shuttle.

Detroit
Level Contributor
753 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comerica Parking for Eminem and Rihanna August 22

I agree with Tev on where to Park. Back a couple of years ago Kid Rock was at Comerica the same night the Lions played a preseason game.....we parked behind the harbor house. We got there a bit early. The lots by the Detroiter and Harbor House are a short walk if you don't want to wait for a shuttle.

near Windsor...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Comerica Parking for Eminem and Rihanna August 22

We always park fort and brush for the Lions games. Last night it was $30 because of the One Direction concert.

Next friday it will be $30 again for the eminen concert and lions game.

try Nemos shuttle

Edited: 17 August 2014, 18:01
4. Re: Comerica Parking for Eminem and Rihanna August 22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 05:16