We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bad experience

chicago
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
bad experience

my husband and i stayed at the alpine sept.15,2007,we had a bad experience and would like to advice others to pay the extra money and stay somewhere else.tv remote did not work properly so we were told to reprogram it ourselves,ring around the bathtub,dirty stains in the bedroom carpet and upholstered bench,no elevator ,that was a problem with large suitcases,were over 50 yrs. old who needs that? and to top it off the hot tub was cold!!!

PlanetX
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bad experience

not sure which place you're talking about

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,790 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bad experience

Hmmm, queenbee56, you've been a member here at TripAdvisor for almost 2 years, and in all that time you've only contributed twice. And both times were to bad mouth one motel in Gaylord.

ultrachemgirl
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: bad experience

You know what's sad, I work for a specialty manufactuer of cleaning supplies. I called to offer some help, but he said everything is great, lol, DENIAL! He was pretty rude too.

usa
Level Contributor
642 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bad experience

Sorry, Ultrachem, but who is HE exactly? I don't follow ...

5. Re: bad experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Gaylord