We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner near Van Andel

Which Grand Rapids hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MI
Level Contributor
115 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner near Van Andel

I am looking for a good place for dinner within walking distance of Van Andel. Any suggestions would be great. It would be nice to have parking close to.

Thanks

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner near Van Andel

When will you be in GR? My buddy's the head chef for a pair of restaurants that're opening just a couple of blocks from Van Andel on Division. The restaurants are named Republic and Rockwell's...They open like the second week in May and If I know my buddy, the food and service will be more than top notch. Interior design is sweet, I see this place becoming one of the top restaurants in downtown GR.

If you're coming in before then, I really like San Chez right on Fulton...tapas style bistro...fun atmosphere and great drinks...love the sangria!

The bob has several restaurants and bars...haven't been there in a number of years so I'm sure the restaurants have all changed.

MI
Level Contributor
115 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner near Van Andel

I will be coming in around May 20th I believe. Thanks for the advice. I am going to have to check those out!

3. Re: Dinner near Van Andel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 02:16