We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite hotel recommendation

Which Grand Rapids hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grosse Pointe...
Level Contributor
178 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Suite hotel recommendation

Hello all. I am staying in Grand Rapids for July 4th weekend with my wife and 3 year old son. I booked a room at Staybridge Suites but I was also looking at Homewood Suites. I want a room with a separate bedroom. I know that both have pretty good reviews and I like that Homewood has an indoor pool. Also, didn't all the rooms recently get renovated at Homewood? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Grand Rapids
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite hotel recommendation

You might want to call the Hotel and also ask about suites? I am going to assume that most of the TA regulars in here, me included will not have too much info to add to these two hotels.

They seem to be decent hotels, although me personally, hate to spend all that much time on 28th Street if I can help it. Its a nightmare traffic wise.

Good luck, sorry I couldnt help.

Art

2. Re: Suite hotel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:17