We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

Hi, we have a 14 month year old and would like to stay some place that is centrally located, close to the water but also town. We would prefer to stay in a condo if anyone knows of anyone renting theirs weekly. However, we would also be interested in a hotel. We actually would need it next week. Thanks!

Michigan
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

boyne highlands rents cottages weekly and so does trout creek but they are a drive from downtown...

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,606 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

The only condo rentals that you'll find in Harbor Springs will be private rentals. I'd check with a realtor in town. Graham is the leading office there and can probably point you in the right direction. And know that most condos will be around town but very few are right in town or close to the water. It's just a short drive though, and it's easy to park and spend however much time in town or at the beach/park that you want to.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,606 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

Let me clarify. I shouldn't have said 'the only condo rentals...'

As mentioned above, there are plenty available at places like Boyne Highlands, but that woud be slightly away from town at the resort property. Their accomodations are very nice though, and would probably suit your needs. As I said, it's easy to drive into town and park for the day.

Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

Trout Creek Condominiums are awesome! Just 7 minutes to downtown Harbor Springs. They have 3 pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, hiking trails, fishing ponds and more. www.troutcreek.com

Indian River...
Level Contributor
453 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

Check out vrbo.com Here is a listing I found with a very quick search that shows on the calendar that it is available next week. www.vrbo.com/125259

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,976 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

1st time, the poster yesterday dug up a year old post seemingly promoting their condos.

7. Re: Please recoa place for young family to stay close to water

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Harbor Springs
More Harbor Springs Topics