We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowmobile Rental or Dog Sledding?

Which Lansing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
57 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Snowmobile Rental or Dog Sledding?

I'm heading to Lansing for March 9th to 11th. Going to watch MSU play ball.

I've been to Lansing 5 times already, all for sports and have done lots around the campus and I need something else to do... out of the ordinary.

This might seem like a stretch, but do you know of anywhere within a one hour drive that would rent snowmobiles by the hour, not the day? Or a place that lets you try dog sledding?

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
6,665 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowmobile Rental or Dog Sledding?

i've researched a few snowmachine rental places in the lower P and they were unreasonably expensive, on the order of $250/day, which is WAY out of line, IMO.... your best bet is a few hours north in the cadillac, grayling, houghton lake and gaylord areas.... also, it seems like most of the lower P's trail network is west and north.....

2. Re: Snowmobile Rental or Dog Sledding?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2016, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Lansing
More Lansing Topics