We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of everything

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cost of everything

We are planning a trip to the Grand Hotel in July and know that breakfast and Dinner are included in the price.

I know that everyting else has a fee. Does anyone know what the fees are for bike rentals, horseback riding, etc.

The golf course isn't that bad for 18 holes but I interested in getting an idea about everything else.

Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
281 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cost of everything

Depending on the style of bike, you can pay between $6-15 per hour. Saddle horses are about $40/hour.

I'd suggest checking the Mackinac Island Chamber of Commerce website for a full list of things to do and links to their websites, most of which include pricing. It is: http://www.mackinacisland.org.

You can also look at older posts in this forum for a list of recommended things to do.

Have a great trip!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,785 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cost of everything

Admission to Fort Mackinac is $10.50 for Adults and

$6.50 for ages 5-17. It includes admission to five other Mackinac Island buildings.

Carriage Tours are $23.50 for those over 13, and $9 for ages 5-12.

If you live in a metropolitan area, I don't think you will find the charges at the Island restaurants to be out of line.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,121 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cost of everything

Beautiful scenery and magnificent views of the Straits are free.

4. Re: cost of everything

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Mackinac Island