We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mackinac Island Lodging Deals

Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mackinac Island Lodging Deals

Do all accommodations on the island have a 2 night weekend requirement?

Also, I can swear that last year, I kept seeing last minute (cheap) deals for packages and lodging. Do you think that this will be the case again for weekends in September or am I totally crazy? LOL!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
281 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mackinac Island Lodging Deals

Most properties do have minimums on the weekends since that is the busiest time on the island each week.

September is busy with the Bridge Walk on Labor Day and a fun run the following weekend. We made our reservations a few days ago for the fun run weekend and barely got a reservation.

The deals I normally see are during May and October when it's not as crowded.

Hope you have a great trip!

Level Contributor
407 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mackinac Island Lodging Deals

Go to mackinac.com and click on the specials tab at the top. You can find great deals on that page, and it usually updated pretty regularly.

3. Re: Mackinac Island Lodging Deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 06:19