We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell me about the weather mid-June!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 posts
Save Topic
Tell me about the weather mid-June!

Our trips is approaching fast and we're all getting excited! What can you all share about typical weather on the Island in mid-June??? What to pack, clothing wise?

Thank you :)

Eau Claire...
Destination Expert
for Copper Harbor
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tell me about the weather mid-June!

The island is often breezy and cooler than the mainland. Plus June is still not the warmest time of the year in this part of Michigan. IMHO I would dress in layers; sweatshirt or light jacket over a tshirt. Lightweight pants and maybe shorts for later. We often get a locker by the ferry docks and stash extra clothes, etc. in there so we aren't carrying it all. Have a fun trip.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
281 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tell me about the weather mid-June!

I would be prepared for rain as well. Pack an umbrella and lightweight rain jacket. June can see a good number of rainy days, so I'd check the forecast the day before departure to make any adjustments for the weather.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,756 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tell me about the weather mid-June!

High could be in the 70s, but could also be in the 50s.

4. Re: Tell me about the weather mid-June!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2012, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Mackinac Island