We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mackinac Island Discounts

Which Mackinac Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mackinac Island Discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 22:11
Michigan
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

So what is your point?

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

I believe Searcher55 found some discounts and just wanted to share this find with other travelers.

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

Never thought to check on a AAA discount. Thanks Searcher.

chicago
Level Contributor
7 posts
365 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

Facebook promotion for schlepps ferry service to the Island - use the promotion code "facebook" and your round trip tickets are $12. Best deal with no restrictions. found 9/4/2011.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,500 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

"Shepler's" Mackinac Island Ferry

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,127 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

So anyone else try the Facebook discount on the Shepler's website? I'm buying my tickets in advance soon. We're passing on buying our "carriage" ride (to me carriage is two people, not the group tours, but I'm fine with the concept, just a confusing term) as you don't save that much in advance. I'm 80% sure we're taking them, but not worth saving $3.00 to have to fit that into the short stay.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,127 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

The discount code doesn't work. We got a coupon from Main Street which is the same as buying in advance online--save $3.00 on each ticket.

8. Re: Mackinac Island Discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 18:19