We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

Which Mersa Matruh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
103 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

Hi there just wondering who's going to be there 27th April?

Lindsey

worcester
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

IM GOINGGGG :D ...yay

however weather does not look good! the weather was 27 degrees the other week and now its only 20 for the week were there...oh well,a holiday is a holiday.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

Hi Bumper4 and Carly Louise.

We're going ton 27th April. I keep checking First Choice website to see if there's any change to the flights as yet but guess it should be OK. I am really looking forward to it as we should have gone to Mexico last Saturday 17th so only booked this holiday last week. The hotel looks fantastic and the reviews have been pretty good.

I didn't realise that there was such a difference in the weather from the Red Sea to the Med Coast. Hopefully, the temperatures we see on the forecast are lower than it will actually be. I did read some posts from people who travelled early in April and it was around 25 degrees.

Are you flying from Gatwick?

Did you read the recent post on the forum about the visas. Looks like the best option is to buy it at the airport so you don't pay more through the rep. I'm taking some of my dollars I had ready.

Andree

newcastle
Level Contributor
103 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

Hiya, I know I'm looking forward to it aswell and I didn't realise about the weather difference either but I'm checking the temperature 3 or 4 times a day and it's round 70-80 and not the best but hopefully will get a nice tan. I'm flying from Manchester and again I'm checking flights daily and some flight are moving forward and some backwards so it's hard to tell what is going to happen.

As for visas, I'm just going to buy mine there for £13. Hopefully the weather will heat up.

Lindsey x

eastbourne
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

we will be there (hopefully) as well flying from gatwick with thomson on 27 april like you keep checking flight times

worcester
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

a few people i have spoken to have said they were checking the weather before they went and too were worried but it was a lot warmeer when they were there so fingers crossed!

im flying out of manchester on 27th ...flights should remain the same! i work for thomson they seem to only be changing the long haul flights not the short! all should be ok but were advising to check the website before you set off for the airport.

i knew there would be a temperature difference between the med and the red sea so i cant complain.

hotel looks fab! you can use the other 2 hotels but i think food and drink are both chargeable.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

Hi Carlylouise& Bumper4

We'll see you at the hotel on Tuesday then all being well. I agree about the weather, I often find I worry about it and then when you get there it's warmer than you expect, sure it will be fine. Hey Carly, I'm sure you deserve a break after what you've had to put up with at work. I think First Choice/Thompson have been pretty good in dealing with the issues. They were very helpful to us last weekend when I was pretty upset over our holiday cancellation. I am checking the website in case the flight leaves early as I've seen that a couple have left early.

What time is the Manchester flight due? See you in the bar.

x

Andree

new york
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

hi can you let me no how hot it gets when you are there as i going in june and i read it only gets up to 20 please let me no have a fab time

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

it's 20 degrees there now and sunny

worcester
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

got back this morning it was 26/27 most days nice and hot,lovely breeze! june will be lovely! nothing wrong with the weather,dont believe the reviews,i panicked like hell because of them and they were nowhere near right

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hi everyone who's going jaz almaza 27th April?

Hi

I agree with Carlylouise. The weather was fantastic and well above the forecast. We found we could sit in it all day long as the breeze was cooling and we have a fantastic tan - more than we got in Mexico last April in two weeks (only did this for a week). They told us the temperature goes up dramatically from now on so you should be fine in June.

Get answers to your questions about Mersa Matruh