We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swedish Thomson canceld all trips to Almaza Bay!

sweden
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Swedish Thomson canceld all trips to Almaza Bay!

I got a phonecall today from my tour-operator and she told me that all trips to Almaza Bay are cancelled becuse they didn´t get enough bookings. I booked the trip end of october and now I have to change my planning. My tour-operator told me that I could choice one equal trip instead - but what should I book instead?

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
918 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swedish Thomson canceld all trips to Almaza Bay!

Hi, that's bad news. We've just got back from a week's holiday there and it was fantastic. If they give you the option of the Jaz Crystal or Jaz Oriental, it should be fine as they all adjoin one another and I would say look equally as good as each other.

Other people told us whilst we were there that the other Jaz hotels in Egypt are really good and suggested we look at their website. We might book one at the beginning of October.

sweden
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Swedish Thomson canceld all trips to Almaza Bay!

Hiii

Thank you very mutch answering my post. I have to tell yoy that the Swedish Thomson cancelld ALL trips to Almaza Bay (all three hotels). But They have booked me to El-Gouna and Mövenpick resort and Spa instead. They pay for all extra suplements ....all include, seaview and I will get to the new rooms without extras. It´s really Ok for me but the price for Mövenpick was the double then Jaz Oriental...but Thomson will pay . I hope they have enough bookings next year instead so I can go then.

3. Re: Swedish Thomson canceld all trips to Almaza Bay!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Mersa Matruh