We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to go gaya from kolkata

Nyaungshwe, Myanmar
1 post
Save Topic
how to go gaya from kolkata

can anyone tell me how can i get gaya from kolkata.i want to visit to gaya.and where can i stay there.i will arrive kolkata about 10 p.m.i also want to make economy visit too.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
61. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

For Tourist Its Much Better to stay at Bodhgaya which is 19 Kms Far From Gaya Railway station . As There you will find so many Hotel . Also you can visit Mahabodhi Temple in Bodhgaya as well There are so many diffident countries Monasteries. If You are Looking Standard Class of Hotel Than Hotel Shashi Will be Perfect to you and if you are looking 3* Hotel Than Sujata / Lotus / Royal Residency will be Ok .

For Gaya Visiting you can get Taxi very easy and on affordable cost.

Thanks

Amit Singh

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,524 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

Shashitours

[''If You are Looking Standard Class of Hotel Than Hotel Shashi...'']

Plz do not use TA forum for marketing, it is violation of TA regulations.

Edited: 23 July 2012, 06:49
M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

If you are Hotel owner/Tour operator/travel agent please contact TA for commercial promotions and other activites.

In general forum any such promotions are not permitted.

New Delhi, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
64. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

Dear Mr Ashish and Mukesh \

Thais is not about Hotel sale or TA Promotion this is about Information . As I given 03 to 04 Hotel name and If i have Knowledge than must we should share our Comments ..

thnx

M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

We have just notified you about TA rules...

New Delhi, India
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
66. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

So Kind of you to inform us about rules.

And This is TripAdvisor Forum, And Any one is free to share the information, You all r Doing Good According my Experience i have putted a small information to make easy for traveler

And Helping others Always Good.

Best Regards

Kolkata
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

Dear Mr. Ashish Roy,

have been watching this column lately and am quite impressed with your friendly gesture and your replies which contains quite a bit of useful information always. I shall shortly be visiting Gaya for the PINDODAN ceremony for my expired parents. I have collected almost all information from this column abort BHARAT SEVASHRAM SANGHA and just wanted to know one thing from your end so that my planning remains flawless. I shall reach there a day earlier (evening) from Kolkatta, and next day around 2.30 pm shall be leaving for Benaras by Poorva . Please tell me about the total time it takes for the ceremony so that I have sufficient time for boarding into the train without much of a hurry.

I shall like to be in touch with you in future also since I knew you stay at kolkata( Where I too stay) and are associated with programs related to tours and travels

Thanks and Regards,

Saradindu Biswas

mob:9830216808

email:saradinclub@gmail.com

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
37,524 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

Saradinclub

The total event takes around 4 hrs. If you start by 9 am from BSS, you'll be back by 12 noon (Except Mahalaya day). Have your lunch at BSS, its free. If you want to start for the Pindaan earlier, inform BSS office a day before.

AshisRoy

Edited: 27 August 2012, 13:33
Kolkata
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

thank you Ashish babu for your immediate reply with the required information. i think in view of the time constraint i should better be starting early i.e. around 8.00 in the morning.hope that can easily be arranged.

thanks and regards,

Saradindu Biswas

Visakhapatnam, India
2 posts
Save Reply
70. Re: how to go gaya from kolkata

Dear Mr. Roy,

This is Partha Sen Gupta, required your help to perform pinddaan of my parents on 2/10/2012, reaching to gaya morning and tell me the followings.

1) exact location of Bharat Sevashram Sangha Office at Railway Station, whether towards train moving or towards howrah.

2) what should be paid for Pind daan to Bharat Sevashram sangha

3) how i will get accomodation at Bharat Sevashram Sangha, i need accomodation for self, wife and brother

4) for advance booking, if any, please send me the contact number for the same purpose.

Please help me to get this information at the earliest.