I will be in Luang Namtha around 15.01.2013.
I want to hike a little bit around, for 2 or 3 days in a moderate difficulty degree. I'm happy to go into the jungle and to visit some waterfalls.
My questions are:
1) How low and how high do the temperatures get ?
2) Is it windy ? do I have to bring a windproof jacket ?
3) Should I bring a waterproof jacket ?
4) Are hiking boats adequate ?
5) Should I ware long sleve shirts and pants ?
6) Can you recommend trustworthy agencies that organize this hikes ?
Thanks a lot !