We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Partner Ad - Poon Hill Trek 28th Sept

Delhi, New York
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Partner Ad - Poon Hill Trek 28th Sept

Hi, I am trekking upto Poon Hill starting 28th Sept. The itinerary I would like to take is Nayapaul - Hille - Ghorepani - Poon Hill - Tada pani - Ghandruk - Nayapaul (Finish on Oct 2)

I am doing this trek alone, If anyone is trekking this route on these dates,...happy to catch up with you.

Cheers,

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Partner Ad - Poon Hill Trek 28th Sept

good route - for the first night you can even go further up to Tikhedhunga instead of staying at hile- the trek next day will be little bit easier that way - as for being alone - no worries - there will be hundreds of people along the trail -

link to my photo blog along this route

…blogspot.com/2011/11/annpurna-trek-2011-pho…

2. Re: Partner Ad - Poon Hill Trek 28th Sept

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2013, 10:15