We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

See you soon!

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
See you soon!

Hello all members in the forum,

I am heading to complete my uncompleted Annapurna Circuit Trek of last March. I am trying to do the whole circuit within two weeks. Have great time and see you by then!

Happy traveling!

adelaide
Level Contributor
1,670 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: See you soon!

good luck

and don't forget to post a trip report

Amsterdam, Holland
Destination Expert
for Bhutan
Level Contributor
2,999 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: See you soon!

Have a great time, take care, and we're looking forward to hear from you.

Phuket, Thailand
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: See you soon!

Good luck!

Dhaka City...
Level Contributor
143 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: See you soon!

Take care and have fun. I am headed there on 9 Oct.

5. Re: See you soon!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:37
Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: See you soon!

Welcome to Nepal

7. Re: See you soon!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Annapurna Region