We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
75 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Friendly

My husband and I are thinking of going to Munising next weekend for three nights possibly at the Holiday Inn Express. We will be bringing our dog. How pet friendly is the area and its attractions and parks? Are there any pet friendly cabins in the area? Any suggestions on what to do and see would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Parks, Bodies of Water
Miners Castle Rock
Geologic Formations
Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
121 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Friendly

Sorry, I'm too late for your trip, but this might help others. We went to Munising with our dog a couple of years ago and loved it. Holiday Inn Express is fantastic, especially if you can get a room with a view of the lake, because it's beautiful and it has a doorway to take out the dog. The breakfast there was nice too, and there were outside tables. We spent most of our time at Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. If you go on the website it will tell you specifically where dogs are and are not allowed. We went only where they were allowed and that gave us plenty to do!

I love the UP for dog friendly!

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
75 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Friendly

We did enjoy our trip tremendously. Hoilday Inn Express was great. We also did Tahquamenon Falls and Mackinac Island. All were VERY pet friendly. :)

3. Re: Pet Friendly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Munising