We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Split to Vis in October

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Split to Vis in October

Hi,

I have been looking for reliable information about ferry services from Split to Vis (and back!0 in October. From what I can tell Jadrolinija only run a service every couple of days. Is there anyone else running a service early october?

Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Split to Vis in October

Go to jadrolinija.hr and you should be able to see that they run daily two times in both directions.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,767 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Split to Vis in October

As well as the twice daily ferry there is also a daily catamaran run by Kapetan Luka. http://www.krilo.hr/en/sailing_schedule.html

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Split to Vis in October

Thank you for this, people.

The Vis ferries weren't coming up on the Jadrolinija website's searchable database. But I see they are there on the downloadable PDF now. Thank you.

And thanks for the Krilo tip. I knew there was a catamaran, but I couldn't remember who ran it.

Oh, for someone to make an easily searchable *updated* database of Croatian ferries!

Thanks for your help.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,956 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Split to Vis in October

It's better to stick to the company websites - Jadrolinija and Krilo - as they will update most regularly. Jadrolinija run the Split-Vis car ferry - a really lovely journey - pretty much twice a day (other than Friday). Krilo are running the catamaran every day but you can't go till mid afternoon. You can see from the low season timetables that the times are set to suit people coming into work in Split and return home later.

5. Re: Split to Vis in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Vis