We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michigan Adventure Park

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Michigan Adventure Park

I read somewhere that there is supposed to be a Snoopy Theme area here - is that not correct? I looked on the website and didn't see anything but 1-2 shops with Snoopy in their name - Are there any rides or Snoopy Characters at this park?

5 replies to this topic
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Michigan Adventure Park

Planet Snoopy in Mason, OH near ..Cincinnati, OH ..Kings Island, OH is probably what you was thinking of. Snoopy is the mascott of Michigans Adventure in ..Muskegon, MI.

Kings Island is the name of the theme park.

Edited: 08 April 2016, 18:30
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Michigan Adventure Park

Just so you know, both areas are great family destinations. Cincinnati is a river city where Muskegon is a lakeside city. One offers Newport on the Levi while the other offers great beaches and lighthouse tours and boat/sub tours all in the same walkable area in both cases.

Cincy offers alot, but different from West Michigan. Dune rides, cross lake ferries, awesome beaches, awesome resort towns, and beautiful sunsets. Thats what West Michigan is all about.

Cincy holds its beauty in the river and hills.

Either way, have fun. If you do decide on Muskegon let me know and as promised i will give you much more info on the region. Check out www.beachtowns.org and www.experiencegr.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Michigan Adventure Park

Thank you - with seeing "Snoopy" on their website I figured it has a snoopy theme area (Like Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, MO). I was looking at Cedar Point in Ohio, but MAN - they are pricey! Thanks. I'll keep checking places. Thank you!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Michigan Adventure Park

Yep. Saw your post on the the area. They are the coaster capital of the world. Kings Island is much more kid/family friendly IMO but still quite pricey. To be honest, Michigan Adventure for what your looking for, after five, is not priced bad at all. In Cincinnati, their Coney Island is the areas classic amusement park and cheaper by far, but not worth the trip of and by itself.

Good luck.

Keep in mind, in West Michigan you can also do other rides. Duck rides, boat rides, speed boat charters. Dune jeep rides and/or rentals, tram rides at two area zoos and the gardens, and of course, plane rides, hot air balloon rides and helicopter rides. Also hay rides for Elk viewing. Horse rides. ATV rentals. Bike rides, like pedabike (a little costly) or other things of course. Not to think of all the lighthouse tours with the stairs. Lol.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Www.michigan.org

Www.eyeonmichigan.com

Plenty of family fun centers too of course.

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Michigan Adventure Park

MI is a Peanuts theme, not specifically snoopy. We've seen and gotten pics with characters just like they do at Disney...though much fewer appearances. For a smallish amusement park, MA is great...decent rides, a couple of coasters and sweet water park...all for one reasonable price. We make sure to hit the park at least once a summer.

Reply to: Michigan Adventure Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Muskegon
Recent Conversations